- Washing machine
- Free WiFi
- Pets Allowed
Mq. 76. - Sleeps 4
First floor of the main farmhouse.
Accomodates up to 4 people.
One large master bedroom and a smaller bedroom with twin beds, which can be combined.
Living room with a comfortable sofa and armchair and flatscreenTV.
Kitchen with very large fireplace, oven and refrigerator.
Bathroom with shower and hairdryer.
The washing machine is in the main laundry room.
- Restaurant (One day a week or by reservation)
- Important: dogs are NOT allowed in the pool area
- Playground for children
- Credit cards welcome
- Fast, high quality bandwidth, both wired and wireless
Nestled in the countryside around Siena, in Casole d’Elba, the agriturismo has 1200 hectares of land, with a herd of cattle and a small lake surrounded by greenery where guests can go fishing. Two completely renovated farmhouses in rustic Tuscan style are used as accommodation. A short distance away are the cities of Volterra and Siena.
- € 25 per person per week for extra beds
- € 150 deposit
- € 3 per person over 12 years of age. (Local Tax) - Payment: 30% unrefundable at the time of reservation.
- Full payment one week before arrival.
- Cancellation: 50% if cancelled one month before arrival.
- 100% if cancelled one week or less before arrival.
- A holiday tax is to be paid by law. (Euros 2,50 per person per week)
- Arrival: between 5.00 pm and 8.00 pm
- Departure: by 10:00 am
- A 10% discount will be applied for a combined reservation of the residences Papavero and Cipresso, and Ginestra and Rosmarino.
- 6% discount for two weeks renting
- 12% discount for three weeks renting
- Discounts can not be added
- Electricity, gas and water, use of the washing machinem, bed linen and bathroom towels, hairdryer, fireplace (not available in the apartment Glicine), TV with satellite channels and WIFI, use of the swimming pool, highchair, crib
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE
- cleaning of the apartment at the end of the stay (Euros 50)
- heating and firewood (during the cold season)
- swimming pool towels (Euros 20 per week for a set of 2)